vendredi 17 juillet 2009

"Restituion Project" exhibition / Under le Louvre / June 26, 27, 28




Last june i had the great opportunity to show my work at the "Under le Louvre" trend fair. I did a special collaboration with BKRW (www.bkrw.com) & J&T Montes gallery (www.galerie-jtm.com). As this exhibition was taking place at the Carroussel du Louvre, which means just under the most prestigious art museum in the world, i thought it was a great to pay my tribute to my favourite masters in painting, Andy Wharol & Leonard de Vinci. So we called the exhibition "Restitution Project" & i did my own "Mona Lisa" and "Marylin". I want to say thank you again to the "Under le Louvre" team, to Thibault Montes (founder & owner of the J&T Montes gallery) and to my homeboy Jay Smith (founder of BKRW/Black Rainbow).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire